In this article on the Daily Egg website David Zheng comprehensively puts together a simple (but full) overview of understanding and creating a website conversion funnel.
I could have spent hours (and by that I mean more likely a couple of days) putting together a blog post myself, but really – this says all that I would want to and more, so it’s a great resource for you to read, and me to keep here on my blog.
So… very briefly if you know – or have an idea – what a website conversion funnel is then skip down to the bullet list below and that gives an overview of the main sections of this blog post (so you can then know if you want to click through to it). If you don’t know what I am talking about at all when I say conversion funnel, then have a quick peek at my glossary blog post ‘What is a website conversion funnel?’.
Overview of the main sections of this blog post: –
What is a conversion funnel in Marketing?
How to Create a Sales Conversion Funnel
1. Map out your ideal buying process
2. Set up your conversion goals in Google Analytics
3. Build interest with content
4. Identify leaks in your website conversion funnel
5. Optimize for conversions
6. Consider creating additional offers to your sales conversion funnel
7. Determine your best sources of qualified leads analyzing conversion funnel metrics
8. Use automation to keep leads in your funnel
9. Earn repeat customers
Find this interesting? Need a little help setting this up for your website? Contact me here and I can assist with any or all of this process for you!