YOU’VE ENOUGH ON YOUR PLATE WORKING ON YOUR BUSINESS
As an owner of a small business myself I know only too well that there’s enough to think about without having to do things that are unfamiliar or difficult to work out. That’s why I have an accountant, an administrator, and developers for complex work.
Keeping your website running well is not as simple as it may seem. With over 20 years experience I have carefully cherry-picked the best services to ensure that all websites that are on my Website Maintenance Plans have the best opportunity to run quickly and reliably. I’ve also listened to my clients and have included a variety of additional services to help them understand how their websites are performing, and as an accountability exercise to report back WHAT I’ve been doing every month!
You shouldn’t have to worry about all the things you *should* be doing to keep your website in tip-top condition, especially when I can do it all for you – so why not consider signing up for one of my Website Maintenance Plans.
Benefits of using my Website Maintenance Plans.
- Know your customers can visit your website 24/7 and download your pages quickly.
- Peace of mind that your website core software is always up to date.
- Peace of mind that your website plugins are always up to date.
- Secure backups so your site can be restored quickly if anything goes wrong.
- Email support when you need it.
- Video tutorials so you’ll never feel like you’re on your own.
- Nothing to lose with no minimum contracts.
- Regular cleaning of your website to keep it running fast and smooth.
- Constant security monitoring to keep any nasty intruders out.
- 24/7 monitoring to make sure your site is always available for your customers.
- Scans for broken links so we keep the search engines happy.
- Monthly reporting so you can rest assured it’s under control.
- Regular contact for accountability and advice so you know you’re not barking up the wrong tree.
- Constant tweaking of website & content creation to get more visitors from search engines
Website Maintenance Plan details.
Frequently Asked Questions.
What happens if my website stops working?
How quickly do you respond to Email Support?
Do my monthly update minutes roll over?
How do I upgrade or downgrade?
How do I cancel?
Other questions & how to sign up.
If you have any questions then please contact me and I’d love to answer them (and possibly add them to my FAQs above). If you are not a client then the first step is to go over to my Contact page and fill in the form adding your contact details and website address and which plan you are interested in. Please note – if I have not built or am not familiar with your website then I will need to spend time checking it over before I can accept you on a plan, the cost of which is £225.