KEEP YOUR WEBSITE UP TO DATE… WITH WORDPRESS WEBSITE TRAINING
Many business owners or operators have trouble keeping their websites up-to-date, and the biggest barrier is not knowing how to use their website properly. Here’s how to master your website once and for all with my one-to-one WordPress website training!
One of the great things about having a WordPress ‘Content Management System’ (‘CMS’) website is that the power is in your hands to keep the information up to date, add new content, write news articles, add galleries and so on.
But what if you really don’t know what you are doing, what if you’re worried you might break something?
Not knowing how to use WordPress can be a real stumbling block and can lead to your website never being updated, which doesn’t realy benefit your business, or your customers. It doesn’t have to be like that.
Benefits of your ‘How to use WordPress’ Website Training
The WordPress website training that I offer covers how you can use your website to benefit your business that includes the following: –
- An introduction – what is, and how to use WordPress.
- Keep your customers up-to-date with your latest news (how to write and manage blog posts, including using categories & tags).
- Make sure your customers see current information about your products and services (how to write and manage your main information pages).
- Keep your customers engaged with new and relevant photos & images (how to uploading & manage images and other media).
- Make sure your customers can easily find the content you want them to find (how to use menus & widgets).
- Help to keep your website secure (how to update WordPress software & plugins).
- BONUS 1 – Make sure your website can be found by your customers (an introduction to Search Engine Optimisation).
- BONUS 2 – Includes a set of ‘How To’ videos for your reference for 1 year (normal cost approx. £50 per year).
In cases where my clients already have a pretty good understanding of how to use their WordPress website to benefit their business, then there is often a specific requirement needed in terms of training.
Whatever your reason may be for needing to get a better understanding of how to use WordPress, I am happy to tailor the session to your needs.
Your WordPress Website Trainer
Over the last couple of decades I have delivered training to clients with considerable differences in their technical ability… from those who can just about copy and paste, to those who are familiar with complex network applications.
I pride myself on communicating clearly and effectively, and being able to respond to your specific needs, as they arise during our training session, so that you get the most out of the time available. I also love the feedback I get after the training – I really do want to empower my clients so that they can get the most from their websites!
Book your WordPress Website Training Session
For a WordPress website training session such as that outlined above the investment is £200 for a session that lasts 2 hours over Skype or Zoom. This includes initial consultation on the phone to get an understanding of what you need, preparation for the training, a video recording of the training session, and a follow up 15 minute call after 1 week.
I also offer onsite training in person at your business’s location for £300 (up to 3 attendees) for 2 hours.
If your training requires more in-depth assistance (for instance working with a more complex set up, or achieving a very specific business goal) then I can work out an appropriate plan with you for a bespoke session.
To get in touch to book a training session please click the button below to fill out my enquiry form: –